Engineered Profiles is more than a fabulous place to work. We empower our associates to grow professionally and financially, and continuous training and education are ingrained in our culture. Our goal is to be a place where talented individuals can build satisfying and rewarding long-term careers. With an average employment tenure of more than 15 years, our current team is proving this is possible—and we're always looking for more great people to grow with us.
• Above market medical plan for employees and family
• Health Savings Account with company contribution
• Company allowance for ancillary benefits like telemedicine, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
• Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Engineered Profiles.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
• Company Mission: Become an irresistible organization to our customers, associates, and community
• Local charity involvement includes: Reeb Avenue Center, Mid-Ohio Foodbank, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Boys and Girls Club
• Charitable matching gifts program
• Plastics News Excellence Award in Employee Relations
• Four associates featured in Plastics News Women Breaking The Mold
• Top 25 PVC Profile Extruder in North America (based on sales)
• Columbus Smart Business Magazine Smart 50 Award
• Ten consecutive years of sales growth at an annual rate of 9.5%
• Paid time off including parental leave benefits for all employees
• 401(k) plan with 3.5% company match
• Profit-sharing program
• Annual safety footwear allowance of $100
• Support of continuing education and leadership development
• Monthly employee appreciation activities
“I feel that I'm treated fairly and listened to. Whenever I voice a concern or opinion related to the work, I feel heard and considered.”
“I feel the company truly cares about their employees.”
“The morale level is high, they make you feel wanted/important.”
“The supervisors on all levels treat everyone like people - with respect. I like the money made from overtime. I get to accomplish financial goals.”
Engineered Profiles, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.