Job Title: Team Lead
Achieves manufacturing results by communicating job expectations and goals. Supervises and directs their shift and supports the entire plant and workforce as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating an overall safe work environment for their building and holding employees responsible for following safety guidelines and standards.
- Ensures incident reports are completed in a timely manner after an injury or incident.
- Alert management to any security concerns that arise during a shift.
- Responsible for the quality results on their shift. Performs audits as necessary to meet Quality standards.
- Involves Quality personnel in making quality decisions as required.
- Completes production plan by assigning personnel; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules and resolving problems.
- Reports results of the shift using production summaries (Predictive).
- Audits each line to ensure that CIL and Quality standards are being followed.
- Leads shift initiatives geared toward continuous improvement activities including work order entry.
- Reviews production schedule requirements in conjunction with “Hot List” and coordinates available resources accordingly.
- Serve as backup to Building Lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- All hourly Production associates
- Is heavily involved in written evaluations to ensure candid and accurate appraisals of all associates.
Skills, Qualifications, Education and/or Relevant Experience:
- Ability to work effectively with others as a team.
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Strong technical knowledge in all aspects of the extrusion process.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be seen as a leader who will take charge of situtations.
- Good computer skills.
- Highly motivated,self starter, who can work without direct supervision.
- Positive attitude with a focus towards continuous improvement.
- Minimum education requirement: GED or High School Diploma
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Displays consistent desire to do more than is asked to help coordinate processes in order to get the job done.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and time sensitive work that can change rapidly.
- Must be able to work while standing for long periods.
- Be able to lift and move heavy (70 lbs.) equipment and supplies.
- Able to work all shifts as needed.
We have immediate openings on all shifts for extrusion operators. No prior plastics experience is required. We are seeking career minded individuals to join our growing company. We provide in-house training to help our associates to progress quickly in skills development and compensation. We operate 12 hour shifts on a 24/7 basis. Fully company benefits provided after 60 days of employment. Please submit your resume to the email listed above.